Sunday, May 26, 2013

Takeaways from the Course

I am glad I jumped on board to take this course. I really had no idea of what to expect.  I have had both good luck and bad with online courses.  I hoped it would be worthwhile and I would take away something :).  It was an extremely busy time in my professional life and my personal life, but it was so very worth it.  I feel the course forced me to look at and explore various topics and then really think about them,and then share those thoughts! It sure gave me a lot to think about.  We are preparing to go 1:1 and I feel this was a wonderful prep for what is to come.  Everything everyone shared I think I will utilize--your experiences and suggestions and trials and tribulations.  I have always felt I was very techie, and I still feel that way, but I also realize there is so much out there that I haven't even scratched the surface of yet, and I can't wait to try them.  Every time I would read about something someone tried, or something they had in their Symbaloo, etc., I was excited and thinking of how I could utilize it as well.  This course put many things right up front-things that have practical uses that I can use and share quickly and confidently.  I love quick!  It encouraged me to try new things :), and feel good about my successes and okay about the things that didn't work as well as I expected and just try it again.  I will take away all the resources (WOW), and camaraderie.  I enjoyed the discussions and blogs and sharing--I learned a great deal.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment